Monday, November 3, 2008

Election Day Eve!


First of all, let me just say that I can barely stand still!  I am so anxious and ready for tomorrow that I'm about to blow!  I have been waiting for over a year now for this day, reviewed all (and yes, even a bit in to the "other" candidates, I like them btw) the candidates, and I am so ready to connected the arrow to Barack!

Today, I stood in like for the early voting, only to just get out of line before I could vote.  All I wanted was to get a copy of my voter registration.  So, I waited 30 minutes to not vote.  Cute huh?  Anyways, I wanted it so that I could get a free piercing the next day.  I was happy to see that the town is getting involved in that sort of way.  I was pretty upset about not having a Ben and Jerry's or Starbucks to take advantage of their free deals, but oh well!  I would rather put a hole in my face anyways.  I'm thinking an eyebrow ring, what do you think?

Also, on Saturday I turn 21.  Two big, major, life changing events in less then one week!  I've decided that if Barack loses, my birthday celebration will just have to wait.  Honestly, I'll be depressed.  I won't know what to do!  But I'll talk about that next.  But, for my birthday, I'll be heading home to spend the first hours of the day with my sister and her friends, then head to Columbia to hang out with my school friends at one of my favorite bars.  It should be a super fun night!  I'm very excited!

*side note*  Mya just bit my face.  Sign of affection?  Also, to make her an LOLCat, vote for her here

I really don't know what I'll do if he loses.  Really, I don't know what ANYONE will do if either candidate loses.  I'm expecting riots on the street.  I don't think Barack supports are going to stnd for another 4 years of the same ol' and I don't think McCain supporters (or more specifically, the anti-Obama crew), will stand for a guy who represents to much that is different from what they believe.  I think November 5th could be one of the most... interesting and possibly scariest day in history.  I say this because I am assuming that so many people are just as emotionally attached to this election as I am, on both sides of the fence.  We will see.  But I must say, I'm very nervous, and I'm not the only one.

P.S.  Does anyone know how/have any ideas/want to create a design for the blog?  I hate it as is.  :(

P.S.S.  Still not convinced about Barack?  Download and read the Blueprint For Change and see what you think

No comments: